a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Saturday 6 September 2014

Waiting at the bus stop for ...

... my blog friend Oddbjørg
We meet now and then, when she visits her son and family  Oslo. 
Stepping out of the bus for her first visit at our house.
She knew I am reorganizing my sewing room
hence mess and boxes all over :-).
First I thought about eating at the pattio, but as the rain suddenly
 showers down these days, we decided to enjoy 
a quick lunch at the kitchen table .


We had warm apple cake and ice cream with coffee.

Knitting and stitching, the time went quickly before Oddbjørg
had to pick up the children at kindergarten. AND we agreed
it had been such a lovely day meeting up again! 

We both are going to Norwegian Quilt Festival next weekend,
but on different work classes. My first one is with Jo Morton
making the churn dash pattern done the easy way. I have picked out
 some of my Liberty`s  bought from Sunflower fabrics in UK.
Busy days from September 11th. till September 14th. I am
all excited.Till next time,all the best to you from Grethe xx

6 comments:

sunny said...

What a fun day! I'm definitely coming to your house for lunch. Yummmm. Have fun at your quilt festival~

Fiona said...

what a fun day.... september will be busy for you and for me...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

awesome Grethe what a lovely day spent with your friend.xx

Chookyblue...... said...

oh how lovely you girls got to enjoy some time together.......

annemariesquilt said...

Så koselig !

Yvonne W said...

Isn't it lovely to spend some time together with another craft friend. I find those days fly by with lots of talking and laughter-- just the right medicine for us all.
Enjoy the Quilt Show-- wished I could come along too.