a quiltlady

a quiltlady

Friday 28 August 2015

Nice memories of the Festival of Quilts 2015.

Lovely days at FoQ this year too :-)
Can`t show you pics of all the 800 shops as I did not make
to visit them all, but here are a few.
A few of the quilts from the big exhibition, hundreds
of beautiful small and big quilts :-)
Some good food every day!
"Hello"to some friends and celebrities :)))

Fewer buys than earlier years, but love what I bought, of course.

I came home after being in UK after 6 days.
I loved it there this year too! I did bring with me some stitching
for my Butterfly Garden, but my little sewing box was not opened!!
Back to normal now with sewing etc. AND celebrations for SIL
 on the 5th and my DD on the 14th in the lucky month of September,
both being 40 years old :-) Happy Sewing to you, from Grethe xx 

7 comments:

sunny said...

What a fantastic trip! You know you're having too much fun when you don't even open your sewing box. I'm so glad you were able to make the trip!!

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased you had a great time on your trip......nice shopping...............

annemariesquilt said...

litt misunnelig Grethe :-)
Det ser så koselig ut !!

Helen said...

What a lovely trip...... your sewing will wait.

Laila said...

Koselig å treffe deg i Birmingham ...enig med deg ,det er fantastisk masse flott der. Både å kjøpe og ikke minst å se på. :-)

Raewyn said...

Sounds like a fabulous trip!! I love your butterfly quilt from the previous post as well.. a beautiful finish :-)

Jenny said...

Looks like an absolutely amazing time